Sunday, May 1, 2011

Making up is the best part.


Everyone fights in relationships, it's supposedly what makes you stronger as a  couple when you can overcome obstacles together. Many times the fights are about nothing, like how messy your mans room is or how he didn't get you the right brand of tampons. When couples fight, usually the anger that they have comes out and is very detrimental to the success of the relationship. I say instead of yelling and bickering, just go straight to the make up sex; no ifs ands or buts. Take out all that anger and frustration in the bedroom where there are no rules except no violence unless of the course the girl is down for that kind of thing. How many times have girls picked fights for no reason, and the only thing you can do is just think about how good the make up sex is going to be? I know lots of girls pick fights just for the makeup sex including myself. We'll put you down, say some ruthless things, tell you how your wack in bed, and how you can get better if he doesn't do the job; while these things are being said, women want to see how you'll react and usually guys get the hint, but for those who don't, just go up to her and bend her over the closest stable object you see and let loose. 
We can't pick and choose our fights, but we can make the fighting worth it. I'm not saying for you to go and fight about anything that ticks you off, but sometimes fighting is healthy. Communication is key, without communication your relationship will fail. Whenever there is something left to say, the emotions that come along with it begins to fester which only leads to the outburst of anger or frustration causing you to fight with your partner; to avoid this, just talk about it. I know guys hate sitting down and talking about feelings, but  sometimes it'll be very beneficial if you try at least to talk about things without losing your temper. The more you talk about things, the easier it will be to get over fights and get down to the fun stuff, which doesn't always have to take part in the bedroom; it could happen on the dining room table, on top of the counter, up against your book case, etc. Boys its really not that hard to get your dick wet, all you really have to do is pretend you care, listen for important key points and say I'm sorry at least 5 times in one sentence oh and you have to keep saying that the girl is right.

 It was nuttin I can do about it, like she the boss and shit


Started talkin this divorcin shit
I gave her half my rib, half my crib, half my cake 
Half my car, half my kids. Can't get that 
Tried to swing on the God, had to dip that
Yo, push her on the bed, lift her leg, had to rip that
All she wanted was rough sex, with her slick ass
Had to sit back, smoke a blunt and just look 
With her fine-ass body and a damn good cook
For some reason yo she had me stuck and I had her in my web too

You my queen God bless you 

No comments:

Post a Comment